“The best colour in the world is the one that looks good on you” – Coco Chanel
Wearing shades that complement your natural colouring can make you look healthier, radiant and younger, affecting how you look and feel and how others perceive you.
Whilst the main question you want to find out is: ‘what colours suit me? I will begin by finding out a bit about your lifestyle, clothes, make-up, shopping habits and what colours you like to wear. By looking at the way your skin tone, eye and hair colour work together you’ll then be shown the range of colours that complement your unique colouring and ways in which you can wear them. You will learn how to bring the colours from your personal palette into your wardrobe and find out which ones really give you the WOW factor. You will also be advised on your best neutral shades and how they can create your wardrobe staples such as suits, jackets and trousers. Finally, I will give you a complimentary full make-up in colours that complement your skin tone and features and supply you with a list of suitable make-up shades.
I encourage all clients to bring several pieces of clothing from their own wardrobe to the consultation – some things you like, and some you don’t – so that you can see in practice what you have learnt throughout your colour consultation.
As your Personal Colour Consultant I will demonstrate:
- What your ‘dominant, secondary and tertiary’ colouring is and how this determines why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- The make-up shades that suit you naturally and how to achieve the look you want both at work and play
- How best to wear the colours you already have
- How to co-ordinate your wardrobe and achieve more outfit combinations without having to buy more clothes
- Where to find your colours this season
Duration: 1 ½ to 2 hours
Includes: Your own personalised 42 colour fabric swatch wallet to take home or to the shops, containing your most complementary shades!
Travel will be charged as extra if necessary.Contact me today