13th September 2019
Why wear a scarf?
- A scarf can be decorative as well as being practical. They are a great way to accessorise your look, and perfect for layering an outfit.
- A scarf is also a really good way to rescue a not-so-good outfit, where the colour or the neckline is not as flattering on you.
What to think about when choosing a scarf
- Colour– the scarf is the closest bit of colour you see against your face so it’s important to choose a colour that harmonises and flatters your natural colouring. This is definitely something to think about in the winter when we are wearing that pop of colour underneath a coat.
- Size– choose a scarf that balances with your scale and proportions.
- Fabric– silks, wools, knits, natural fibres or synthetics? Consider the weather, occasion, and of course your own preferences (your Style Personality)
- Type of pattern– this will depend on what you’re wearing it with, the occasion and your Style Personality for example you may like any of the following: – abstract, bohemian, animal prints, stripes, geometrics, florals, curvy patterns, or even skulls (Alexander McQueen)
Date: 28th October
Time: 7.15pm – 8.45pm
How many: 3-6 people
Price: £15.00 per person
Venue: my studio
Offers: 10% discount off our new Colour me Beautiful scarves ordered on the evening
Please join me and other like minded ladies for a fun and interactive workshop.
Get in touch to book your place